The Redirects plugin allows you to forward a slug / page to another one or to an external URL,
the used HTTP Status can also be chosen. This extension also allows you to force the
protocol everywhere on your frontend website (you still need a valid SSL certificate, of course).
- Forward unlimitied slugs
- Redirect to external websites
- Force HTTPs everywhere on the frontend
- PHP v7.2.0+
- Bludit 3.9.0+
- Download the Redirects Plugin
- Upload the main plugin folder to your
bl-pluginsdirectory of your Bludit Website(s)
- Enable the "Redirects" on the Plugins admin page
Copyright & License
Published under the MIT-License; Copyright © 2019 - 2020 pytesNET.